Lycans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Exiled

Go down

About Exiled Empty About Exiled

Post by wolfa Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:34 am

About Exiled Shot0010

IM FED UP WITH THAT PARTY!!! Always themselves, helping clan??? WTF Im always online same time they r on and NEVER told me "want party??" THAT ARE CLAN MATES!
wolfa
wolfa

Back to top Go down

About Exiled Empty Re: About Exiled

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:19 pm

And? Create your proper party and do not abuse the confidence of the leader, to enter with his account and to expel anybody from the clan.

Wise you who is one of the members of my party, should have expected to speak with me.

In any case, thanks to all and good luck.

P. D.: Why does not place the screens of since did it begin everything?

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfa Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 pm

I log satriani's account cause privileges r bugged. Ive got ALL privileges on clan. I dont know if u knew that Smile

I dont need any screen of the begginin cause the 1st sentece of that post is the same that said ingame. And u think that i need to create my own party inside a clan to exp or to do anything when there is a pt gamming (ofc not full (ups... its a closed party wtf)) w clan members??? Jairo U DONT NEED A CLAN!!! Ohhh w8 w8 Ummmm OL only buffs clan members... OMG did u join us (w u i mean u and all ur friends) because that way u can buff ur friends... great job!!!

And thanks for ur hard job for clan LOL Thank you very much!!!!!

In any case, thanks to all and good luck lol
wolfa
wolfa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum